ANA Crowne Plaza Osaka creates valuable time and space based on “safety” and “trust”.
We create valuable time and space.
We will continue to be a familiar presence.
We deliver “dreams” and “excitement” to people around the world.
We are committed to providing safe and comfortable services to our guests based on our basic philosophy of “safety, security, and trust”.
At ANA Crowne Plaza Osaka, we consider the personal information of our guests to be indispensable for providing services that fully satisfy our guests, and we take the utmost care in handling this information, as we consider it to be extremely important information entrusted to us by our guests.
In order for you to use ANA Crowne Plaza Osaka with peace of mind and trust, we will make our utmost efforts to properly manage your personal information and use it appropriately, while fully educating our executives and employees on the laws and company regulations regarding personal information.
1.Definition of Personal Information
- Information that can be used to identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description, etc., contained in the information
- Information that contains a personal identification code.
2.Scope of Policy
3. Acquisition of Personal Information
Personal information of the customer shall be obtained by proper and fair means.
You are under no obligation to provide personal information to the Hotel, except to the extent required by other provisions of the Hotel or by law, and if you choose not to provide it, this shall not prevent you from purchasing goods or services from the Hotel.
4. Purpose Of Use Of Personal Information
Your personal information will be collected and used for the following purposes.
- Reservations and various services for accommodations, banquets, and restaurants at the Hotel as well as the guests’ safety.
- Reservations for accommodations through the IHG ANA Hotel Reservation Center.
- Provision, and management of services, products, events, and campaigns handled by the Hotel.
- Conducting surveys regarding, among other things, hotel services and products.
- Development of new services and products to be provided by the Hotel.
- All tasks incidental or related to the items mentioned above.
- Communications about the products and services provided by the Hotel.
- Providing various information and introduction of services, products, events, and campaigns sponsored by business partners.
- Responding to inquiries, requests, and the like
5. Disclosure And Provision To Third Parties
The hotel will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases. In the case of joint use or provision to a subcontractor, it does not constitute disclosure or provision to a third party.
The Company shall exercise appropriate supervision over subcontractors, such as by concluding contracts with them regarding the handling of personal information.
- When there is the consent of the customer himself/herself
- When disclosure or provision of personal information is required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national or local government in the execution of its official duties, obtaining the customer’s consent may impede the execution of those duties.
- When we notify the customer of the following information in advance or keep the information readily accessible to the customer, and when we stop providing the information to a third party at the request of the customer
In case of joint use
The Hotel will share the customer’s personal information as follows
(1) Items of personal information to be shared
All personal information of the customer, unless otherwise requested by the customer
(2)Scope of joint use
For the purpose of providing services related to the business of ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Osaka and IHG, and improving the Company’s products and services (3) Joint use of personal information
(3) Purpose of use by persons with whom information is shared
Same as 4. above.
(4)Name or title of the person responsible for the management of such personal data
ANA Crowne Plaza Osaka
Statistical information (data obtained by extracting items pertaining to shared elements from the information of multiple persons and aggregating them by the same classification, and which quantitatively grasps the trends or characteristics of a group, etc.) (2) When disclosed or provided in the following cases
The hotel, as part of its services to guests, may receive information from a third party that identifies the name of the guest in question, and may disclose or provide such information in the following cases. In the event that the hotel receives a telephone or verbal inquiry from a third party as part of its services to a guest, the hotel will answer by telephone or verbally whether or not the guest is staying at the hotel; and II. If we receive a request to take care of a message or luggage, we will take care of and guide the guest.
If a guest makes a request at the time of reservation or check-in, we will stop providing personal information to third parties related to the above services.
In the case of creating anonymous processed information (information on individuals obtained by processing personal information so that specific individuals cannot be identified through measures prescribed by law, and such personal information cannot be restored), the following actions will be taken.
(1)Appropriate processing shall be performed in accordance with the standards prescribed by laws and regulations.
(2)Take security control measures to prevent the leakage of information related to the deleted information and the processing method, in accordance with the standards prescribed by law.
(3)Disclose the items of information contained in the anonymized processed information that has been created.
(4)not take any action to identify the individual whose personal information was the source of the creation.
When providing anonymized processed information to a third party, the Hotel shall publicly announce the items of information regarding individuals included in the anonymized processed information to be provided and the method of provision, and clearly indicate to the third party to whom the information is provided that the information is anonymized processed information.
6. Management Of Personal Information
Customer personal information is properly managed and the utmost care is taken to prevent leakage, loss, falsification, etc. In-house training is provided to directors and employees regarding the protection and appropriate handling of customers’ personal information. In addition, we will set a separate retention period for personal information in accordance with the purpose of use, and dispose of such information in an appropriate manner after such period has elapsed.
7. Use of Access Analysis Tools
This website may use information collected from pages viewed by customers using cookies which may be used in combination with information that identifies you as an individual and may be used as the customer’s information. This information will be used within the scope described in the “Purpose of Use of Personal Information” section. Depending on the browser that you use, you can change the settings to disable the cookie function; however, as a result, you may not be able to use all or a part of the services on this website.
・Google Analytics Terms of Service
・Google’s use of information collected from sites and apps that use Google’s services
Further, our Company will have no liability for any damage attributable to the use of the Google Analytics services.
In addition, this website collects data from Google signals. With Google Signals, Google Analytics collects visit data and correlates it to the logged-in user’s Google account information in circumstances that are not personally identifiable (only if the customer has consented to an association for the purpose of customizing the ads in the ad settings of his or her Google account).
8. Disclosure, Correction, Deletion, Addition, Suspension of Use, and Deletion
If a customer requests in a prescribed manner for I. disclosure, II. correction, deletion, addition, or III. suspension of use or deletion of personal data held by the hotel, the hotel will take the following actions within a reasonable period and scope after confirming the identity of the requesting party. We will take the following actions within a reasonable period of time and to a reasonable extent. However, the hotel may refuse all or part of the request if there is a risk of harm to the life, health, or property of the person in question or a third party, if it would cause significant hindrance to the hotel’s business operations, or if it would violate other laws or regulations.
- We will respond to your request for disclosure.
- If we find that the requested personal information is not true or that the handling of the personal information is not appropriate, we will correct, delete, or add to the information without delay.
9. Method Of Requesting Disclosure, Etc. And Inquiries
Requests as described in the preceding paragraph regarding personal data in the possession of customers and inquiries regarding other personal information should be made by the following methods. Please note that the hotel’s reservation confirmation and usage confirmation for each of the hotel’s accommodation, banquet, and restaurant departments can be made free of charge at the hotel’s reception desk. Please note, however, that in all cases, if we are unable to confirm your identity (or confirm that you are the person acting on our behalf, depending on the content of your inquiry), we will refuse your request.
9.1 Contact for Acceptance of Requests
Requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, addition, suspension of use, elimination, and notification of purpose of use may be made by sending the prescribed request form with the required documents attached by mail to the following address.
Dojima, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 530-0004
1-3-1 Dojimahama, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Osaka, Personal Information Consultation Desk
The IHG® One Rewards is a service program operated by the InterContinental Hotels Group.
Changes can be made to membership information on the IHG® One Rewards website or at the IHG® One Rewards Service Center.
IHG® One Reward Service Center
Business hours: 9:00am-6:00pm (except Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
9.2 Documents to be submitted for disclosure
To make a “Request for Disclosure, etc.,” please fill out the following request form (A) in full and send it by mail, enclosing a copy of the document (B) for identification.
Please note that we will not be able to respond to requests for disclosure if any items are not filled out. Please download the request form here or contact the hotel.
(A) Prescribed application form
- ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Osaka “Retained Personal Data” Disclosure Request Form [DONWLOAD]
- ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Osaka “Retained Personal Data” Change Request Form [DOWNLOAD]
- ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Osaka “Retained Personal Data” Suspension of Use Request Form [DOWNLOAD]
- ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Osaka “Retained Personal Data” Notification of Purpose of Use Request Form [DOWNLOAD]
(B) Documents for identification of the person or his/her representative
<In case of the person himself/herself >
A copy of driver’s license, passport, health insurance card, basic resident registration card with photograph, physical disability certificate, pension book, a copy of alien registration certificate or a copy of seal registration certificate.
<In case of proxy >
A letter of attorney and certificate of proxy
*A copy of the proxy’s driver’s license, passport, health insurance card, my number card, physical disability certificate, pension book, residence card, special permanent resident certificate, or seal registration certificate.
In the case of a legal representative, in addition to the above documents, a document that proves the representative is a legal representative.
A fee of 500 yen (including tax) will be charged for each request for disclosure.
- For hotel reservations, banquets, restaurants, and other services, as well as for customer safety.
- For hotel reservations at IHG ANA Hotels Reservation Center
- To provide and manage information on services, products, events, and campaigns offered by the hotel.
- To conduct questionnaires regarding hotel services, products, etc.
- To develop new services and products handled by the hotel
- All operations incidental or related to the above items.
- Contact regarding the provision of hotel services and products
- To provide information on services, products, various events, and campaigns handled by partner companies, etc., and to provide various types of information.
- Responding to inquiries, requests, etc.
Revised on June 1, 2023
ANA Crowne Plaza Osaka